Purpose of activity
- Comprehensive research on dormouse, conservation and education based on the results, and development of human resources who support the global society
- Research the wonders of "living things", preserve them based on the results, and foster people who love living things, nature, and people.
- Disseminate research results and activity results to society
- Encourage people to participate in global social conservation by collaborating with citizens, companies, researchers, universities, schools, governments, etc. through dormouse and creatures.
- Contributing to biodiversity conservation and the achievement of a sustainable global society
The organizational information
|Name||Dormouse & Wildlife Institute|
|Address||2014-1 Shimokurosawa, Takane-cho, Hokuto-city, Yamanashi, 4080015, Japan|
|Representative||Shusaku Minato (Chairman of Animal-pathway & Wildlife Association, Former Professor at Kwansei Gakuin University)|
|Established||November 28, 2019|
Established：November 28, 2019